Riverside Estate Wodonga is a truly special place. Planned with meticulous care to be the most sought after land in Albury Wodonga. There is practically nowhere else between here and South Australia where you can buy beautiful land like this abutting the river. For the first time, discerning home buyers can purchase residential land with a frontage to the mighty Murray and meandering Kiewa Rivers.
Imagine your family enjoying some of the unique features of Riverside Estate in Wodonga. Exercise takes on a new meaning when you can breathe the fresh air along the Estate’s 1.6km looped walkway. This path hugs the banks of a quintessential Australian creek, sensitively revegetated to remove any signs of land development. For nature lovers the biggest challenge is deciding which of the many tracks in Huon Hill’s nature reserve you’ll tackle on any given day. Or will it be the decision to swim, drop in a line to lure a fish or just enjoy a quiet picnic on a scenic bend of the beautiful Kiewa River, just a few hundred metres away from your new home in Wodonga.
This is a special lifestyle and rare opportunity which until recently was only available to a select few farming families. This is quality land and living by the river.
• A rare opportunity to live close to the river
• Panoramic valley views to magnificent mountains and distant winter snowfields
• Parklands, playgrounds and walking tracks at your doorstep
• Flat blocks of land with different sizes and prices to suit all ages and stages
• The best of both worlds: country living with city convenience
• Full size cricket and football oval with change room facilities
• Close to Albury CBD and Wodonga CBD
Looking for land in the Albury Wodonga region? Riverside Estate offers beautiful land, as well as house and land packages for sale in Wodonga. Come and visit Albury Wodonga’s largest display village ever!
Watch our TV ad.
Living at Riverside Estate means you can connect to the National Broadband Network right now…